Our church, together with Bethel Reformed Church, work together to provide adults over the age of 55 in Brantford and area an opportunity for fellowship, fun and spiritual encouragement. Unless the activity has a fee, we collect a freewill offering (no more than $3 per person) to help with program expenses. Coffee/tea and cookies are usually served. See below for our Events Calendar.
Most meetings are held in the Fellowship Hall here at Hope Church on Wednesdays but there are occasional short road trips to points of interest.
We have a Senior's Bible Study every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 10 a.m. and a Youth of Yesterday social get-together on the first Wednesday of the month. For more information please call the church office.
Here is our Events Calendar to the end of January, 2017. For a detailed description of any event, click on the event in the Google Calendar located on our
- Summer Snow Movie: Wed. Feb. 1, 2017 at 1 pm
- Luncheon: 12:30 pm on Wed. Mar. 1, 2017
- Keeping Fit: 2 pm on Wed. April 5, 2017
- Ontario Christian Gleaners Trip: 9:45 am on Wed. May 3, 2017
- Luncheon: 12 noon on Wed. June 7, 2017