GEMS stands for Girls Everywhere Meeting the Savior. We meet each Wednesday evening at the church for girls ages 9 - 14. Jesus encouraged His disciples to allow the children to come to Him. At GEMS, we encourage girls everywhere to come to the club, learn about Jesus, and grow closer to Him. This ministry is non-denominational with curriculum developed from a Reformed perspective.
The mission of GEMS Girls’ Clubs is to help bring girls into a living, dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our vision is to see girls around the world actively and enthusiastically expressing love for God and others—girls equipped, motivated, and passionately engaged in living out their faith.
GEMS is a relationship building club program created especially for girls. In GEMS, many fun and exciting things happen such as:
- Participating in team building
- Making creative and fun crafts
- Enjoying dynamic singing, creative movement, signing,
- Developing important life skills through badge activities
- Learning how to apply the Bible to their lives
- Participating in service projects that make a difference in
- Finding answers to challenges that face girls today
Girls in GEMS are organized into small groups with one leader or counselor for each group. It is through these small groups, and the weekly interactions that take place in club that faith is nurtured and developed, and long lasting friendships are made.